it's almost time! :DIs everyone ready? It's almost time for our wedding! Today and tomorrow, Victor and I are making sure NO ONE tries to take over the world this Friday. The wedding is being held outside of H.Q. where everyone we know can be there to see. We are both very excited and can't wait to spend the rest of our lives with each other. No longer will I be Anita Knight, I will be Anita Volt! Goodbye for now and we'll be back on the 23rd.it's almost time! :D by AskAnitaKnight
First TagTagged by: :iconVictorVoltfan1:First Tag by victorandyoshi
1. You must post these rules
2. Each person has to share 10 things about them
3. Answer the 10 questions asked to you and invent 10 questions the people you tag will have to answer
4. Choose 10 people and put their icons on your journal
5. Go to their page to inform them they are tagged (DA notifies you whenever you're mentioned somewhere, so I won't do that)
6. Not something like " you are tagged if you read that"
7. You have to legitimately tag 10 people
8. No tag-backs
9. You can't say that you don't do tags
10. You MUST MAKE A JOURNAL ENTRY
1. What's your fav show?
I have a lot so I'll just list a few: Steven Universe, Adventure Time, Over the Garden Wall (if that counts), and possibly The Secret Show
2. Who's your fav character from that show?
If I told you we'd be here all day.
3. Who's your fav singer?
It doesn't matter as long as the music sounds good to me
4. Daytime or nighttime?
5. Fav subject in school?
The arts, all of the
I have the coolest job in the world! I’m a secret agent, charged with saving the planet every time some crazy guy tries to take it over. And, let’s face it, you’d have to be crazy to want to take over this planet! Go figure? |
I’ve been in training for this job all my life. Since I could read I’ve been collecting every super hero comic I could lay my hands on – and I’m really, really good at computer games. What better training could there be to become a secret agent? Check out the cool skybike game on thesecretshow.com and see if you have what it takes to be an U.Z.Z secret agent and deliver The Secret Thing safely back to base.
I’ve been an agent for about 9 years now – and my partner is ace, she’s called Anita Knight. We hooked up as a team early on. I’d be lost without her. Don't tell her i said that though!